Please email me to request our media kit or my portfolio.
WORK WITH KIERSTEN KINDRED
1. Media Correspondent: If you are looking for freelance Entertainment Reporter, Red Carpet Correspondent or
On-Air Talent, I can help!
2. Brand Ambassador: If you are looking for a company to represent your brand, my marketing blog can be your brand/product ambassadors. Ambassadorship can be through a series
of article posts, ad space, newsletter shout-outs, as well as mentions on Twitter, Google Plus, Newsletter and LinkedIn. Our partial run down: Twitter followers: 2,001 / Blog Followers: 1,879 / Google Plus: 18,800 views and counting)
3. News Content:Feature Me! Here are some quick bullet points that you can focus on your possible news article about me:
- Kiersten Kindred is a 20-something, millennial who specializes in communications, media, community relations, marketing and defining brands.
- She is the Founder and CEO of Kindred Communications (media firm) and the previous Owner, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief of the online magazine, A-List 180 Magazine.
- At the age of 25, she wrote and published her own book, "Five Steps to Marketing Success: A Small Business Guide."
- At the age of 26, she produced her own conference, The Business Advancement Conference, that sold out within three months.
- She has wrote for national publications, such as Cosmopolitan Magazine, InTouch Weekly, Seventeen Magazine, and Life & Style; as well as had her own weekly entertainment, lifestyle and culture column in the Fort Bend Herald Newspaper.
- Ms. Kindred has graced the red carpets and interviewed some of the top and most talked about celebs in the business.
- Kiersten has wrote and produced television commercials, as well as been an on-air talent for several brands.
- Graduated top 10% percent of her graduating college class as magna cum laude from Sam Houston State University with a GPA of 3.79.
- And...she mentors the youth about lifestyle choices and how to get into college, stay in college and what to do afterwards.
- Check out the press/media that has featured me. (Click here)
4. Brand/Company Events: Kindred Communications is available to host events for your company and we are open to travel to help promote your brand.
5. Giveaways and Prizes: Ms. Kindred is available to host a giveaway for your company/brand.
6. Barter System! I love to connect with fellow entrepreneurs. If you feel that we can work together, email me.
7. Speaking Engagements: Kiersten Kindred is available to speak at colleges, classes, conferences, seminars, summits, and other any event that focuses on
communications, marketing, media, entrepreneurship and millennials.
CHECK OUT MY NICHE TOPICS:
A. UNLOCKING YOUR BRANDING POTENTIAL
B. CRAFTING A WINNING MARKETING PLAN
C. MONETIZE YOUR MIND
D. WRITING A BOOK IS NOT THAT SCARY, I PROMISE
E. REAL LESSONS FROM A MILLENNIAL TO A MILLENNIAL
F. HOW TO HAVE A SUCCESSFUL EVENT
8. Kindred Communications Packages: http://www.kcfirm.com/marketing-branding-communication-services-houston/
8. Let's Collaborate! I love meeting and chatting with fellow entrepreneurs and millennials, email me!
9. Taste the Soup!!! Did I forget something? Email me any ideas you may have and let's get to work!
See my clips below: